Pursuant to the Regulation, Rosengarten Rooms Srl shall process Personal Data based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, limitation of purpose and retention, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
- Data Controller
In relation to the data processing carried out through our website, the Data Controller as defined above is Rosengarten Rooms Srl. For any information regarding the processing of Personal Data by the Data Controller, including the list of Data Processors, please write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Data subject to processing
Please be informed that as a result of website browsing, the Data Controller will collect and process Personal Data that may consist of information like name and surname, identification number, online identifier, mail address, e-mail address, landline and/or mobile telephone number or information on one or more physical, physiological, psychological, financial, cultural or social features relating to an identified or identifiable person (hereafter “Personal Data”).
The following Personal Data is processed through our Website:
- Browsing data
During normal operation, the computer systems and software used to operate our Website acquire some Personal Data the transmission of which is implicit in the Internet communication protocols. The collection of this information is intended to be associated with identified parties; however, the data collected might by its nature allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request and method used to submit it to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the server response status (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to ensure its correct functioning by identifying any anomalies and/or abuses, and are therefore deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of possible computer crimes against the Website or third parties; except for this possibility, the data collected from the Website is removed within a short period of time.
- Special categories of Personal Data
If you send us your application via e-mail or through our website, you might provide us with Personal Data that falls within special categories as set forth in art. 9 of the Regulation, namely: “[…] personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and […] genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation”. Please do not disclose this type of data unless it is strictly necessary. Please be informed that if you do choose to provide this type of data without giving your specific consent to the processing (e.g. by sending a CV), the processing on our part will relate to data made manifestly public by the Data Subject, as provided for by art. 9(1)(e) of the Regulation. Therefore, the Data Controller will be released from any liability or dispute whatsoever in connection with the processing of such data. As previously mentioned, explicit consent to the processing of special categories of Personal Data is fundamental if you do choose to disclose such information.
- Data volunteered by Data Subjects
We may process Personal Data of third parties that you send to the Data Controller when using certain services on our Website (e.g. the request/contact/booking forms). In these cases, you act as independent Data Controller, thereby assuming all the obligations and liabilities set by law. In this sense, you release the Data Controller from any and all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any dispute, claim, compensation for damages etc. that may be received from third parties whose Personal Data has been processed through the Website functions in violation of applicable data protection laws. In any case, if you provide or process Personal Data of third parties while using our Website, you warrant – assuming full liability – that processing has a lawful basis in compliance with art. 6 of the Regulation.
- Purposes of processing personal data:
- Fulfilment of legal duties, regulations, Community rules, civil and tax rules
- Fulfilment of possible contractual obligations towards the party concerned
- Performance of all tasks connected with the business of our company, such as filling in of in-house statistics, rendering of accounts, customers / suppliers book-keeping
- Commercial purposes such as sending of business information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing activities and market research
- Protection of credits and management of debts
- Fulfilment of the obligation to notify the municipality and the public bodies and authorities about the identity of the people lodging by us.
With reference to the purposes mentioned above, personal data will be transmitted, if necessary:
- To public bodies and authorities when provided by law
- To credit institutions our company is in relationship with for credit/debts management
- To all physical and/or legal persons, public and/or private offices (lawyer’s offices, offices for administration or tax advice, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.) when the notice is necessary or functional to perform our activities, always in line with the conditions and purposes mentioned above
- Lawful basis and mandatory or optional nature of data processing
The lawful basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in section 3 (a-b-c) is art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (performance of a contract) as the data is necessary to provide the services required and/or to respond to requests from the interested party. Giving your Personal Data for these purposes is optional, but indispensable to activate the services provided by the Website, to answer requests or evaluate CVs. With specific reference to the purpose 3.c and the viewing of profiles on professional networking platforms made freely available on the Internet, as mentioned in section 2.b, the lawful basis is art. 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, i.e. the legitimate interest of the holder in verifying the candidate’s suitability for the open position and any potential risks.
For the purposes illustrated in section 3.d, the lawful basis is art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulation (compliance with legal obligations). Once provided, Personal Data must be processed for the Data Controller to comply with legal obligations.
Art. 6(1)(a) of the Regulation (your consent) is the lawful basis for the processing of data for the purposes referred to in section 3.e. In this respect, activities that involve the direct sending of advertising material, direct sales or market surveys and commercial communications in relation to products or services similar to those you purchased, the Data Controller may use your e-mail and mail addresses without your consent, in accordance with and within the limits allowed by art. 130, paragraph 4 of the Italian Data Protection Code and the by the Decision of the Italian Data Protection Authority of 19 June 2008. The lawful basis for the processing of your data for this purpose is Art. 6(1)(f) of the Regulation (legitimate interest).
For the purposes listed in section 3.f, the lawful basis is art. 6(1)(a) (consent).
- Disclosure of Personal Data
For the purposes listed in section 3, your Personal Data may be shared with:
- Parties who typically act as Data Processors, namely: i) persons and/or organisations providing us assistance and counselling services on marketing and communication; ii) persons and/or organisations who assist us in providing certain services (e.g. hosting providers) iii) persons and/or organisations who perform technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks); (collectively, “Recipients”);
- Persons, entities or authorities to whom Personal Data must be disclosed by virtue of legal provisions or orders given by a competent authority;
- Parties authorised by the Data Controller to perform activities that are strictly related to the provision of services or for the purposes listed in section 3, who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have legal obligation to confidentiality (e.g. employees).
- Transfer of Personal Data
Some of your Personal Data is shared with Recipients who may be located outside the European Economic Area. The Data Controller ensures that these Recipients process your Personal Data in compliance with the Regulation. Transfer of Personal Data may be based on an adequacy decision, on Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or on another appropriate legal basis. For further information please contact the Data Controller by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in section 3(a-b) will be kept only for as long as strictly necessary to achieve those purposes. In any case, since data is used in order to provide services, the Data Controller will process the Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law (art. 2946 of the Italian Civil Code and subsequent amendments). With regard to any CVs submitted through the Website or by e-mail (see section 3.c), the Personal Data will be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose. The Data Controller may contact the candidate again shortly before the indicated deadline to ask for an extension of the retention period.
Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in section 3(d) will be stored for as long as provided for by applicable laws and regulations.
Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in section 3(e) and 3(f) will be kept until we have consent; if you do not withdraw your consent, your data will be stored for a time deemed appropriate.
- Your rights
Pursuant to Art. 15 and following of the Regulation, you have the right to obtain access to your Personal Data at any time. You have the right to request from the Data Controller rectification or erasure of your data, as well as to object to and restrict processing of your data in the cases provided for by Art. 18 of the Regulation. You have the right to obtain the Personal Data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in compliance with Art. 20 of the Regulation.mm m
Requests must be submitted in written form and sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (Italian Data Protection Authority) if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data infringes the applicable law, pursuant to Art. 77 of the Regulation.
In accordance with Article 13 of Legal Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, we notify that we use the personal data of customers and suppliers, as well as other persons, who have wilfully transmitted their personal data to us (by phone, fax, e-mail or post) or whose personal data was transmitted to us by a third party or was taken from public lists. It is solely a matter of the more common and ordinary types of personal data, hence no sensitive data.
We guarantee within the framework of the legal guidelines that the processing of personal data occurs taking into account the basic rights and freedoms as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Goals and purposes of data processing
- Fulfilment of legal obligations, commitments to decrees and collective norms as well as civil and tax laws
- Fulfilment of potential contractual obligations towards the person concerned
- Fulfilment of activities in connection with the business operations of our company, such as the completion of internal statistics, for financial accounting as well as managing of customer/supplier accounts
- Commercial purposes, such as the sending of commercial information and advertising material (by phone, fax, e-mail or post), marketing and market research
- Protection of claims and management of liabilities
- Goals regarding insurances, in particular credit insurances
Transmission and circulation of data
- To the public administration and authorities when there is legal provision for this
- To credit institutes with whom our company maintains business relations for the management of claims, liabilities and financing arrangements
- All those natural and/or juridical, public and/or private persons if the forwarding of the data proves useful or expedient to the practice of our operations, as well as in the above manner with the appropriate targets
The personal data processed by us is not unlawfully transmitted to a third party or distributed in any other form.
Manner of publication
The publication of data is absolutely necessary for the handling of contractual obligations, accountancy and legal regulations. Possible non-communication or false communication of compulsory information can result in the impossibility of proper handling of contractual relations and potential non-compliance with legal, administrative and work regulations.
Modalities of data processing
The data processing can take place with or without the help of electronic or automatic means and encompasses everything provided for in Art. 4, Paragraph 1, Letter a of the Legal Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 and for the relevant procedures necessary for data processing. In any event, the data processing is carried out under the observance of all safety measures which guarantee security and confidentiality.
Rights of the person concerned
The data protection law accords the person concerned the possibility to exercise certain rights according to Articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the Legal Decree No. 196.
- He has the right to know in detail which personal data exist regarding him, even when these are not yet stored, and to have more detailed information on this data in comprehensible form.
- To find out the source and the reason and purpose for its use, as well as details regarding the owner and person responsible for the processing, and persons and categories of persons to whom this data may be transmitted.
- The person concerned has the right to confirm his data and to verify, amend and supplement, and to demand that the data be deleted, secured or converted into anonymous data, if the processing contravenes regulations.
- He has the right to oppose, on justified grounds, the total or partial processing of his data, as well as to require its deletion, securing or conversion into anonymous data without justified reason if the data is being used for the purpose of commercial information, the sending of advertising material, direct selling, market research and public opinion polling.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent with pages from this website and is saved through your browser onto your computer’s hard drive. The information stored in the cookie can be sent back to our servers during a subsequent visit to our site. You can disable all cookies. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Our website uses the following types of cookie:
Navigation cookies these cookies make it possible to navigate the website and utilize its functionalities. Without the cookies, these functionalities may be inaccessible or not perform properly.
Functional cookies: to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively. For example, we remember your preferred currency and language. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functionality for you and enhance your experience.
Analytics cookies are used to collect information anonymously, to help us better understand and improve how people interact with our site – they do not record personal information.
Third-party cookies for marketing/retargeting purposes used by third-party companies that we trust to show you ad banners on other websites. The usage of these cookies does not usually imply the processing of personal data but it may create a connection with your computer or other device by tracking the information stored in it.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
1. Open the ‘Tools’ menu
2. Select ‘Internet Options’
3. Open the ‘Security’ tab
4. Choose the ‘Internet’ zone
5. Identify the security level ‘High’ for this zone
6. Click ‘OK’
More information https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
1. Open the ‘Edit’ menu
2. Choose ‘Preferences’
3. Open ‘Privacy & Security’
4. Choose ‘Cookies’
More information https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
1. Open the ‘Menu’ (icon) on the toolbar
2. Choose ‘Settings’
3. Open ‘Advanced Settings’
4. Go to the ‘Privacy’ section and click on ‘Content Settings’
5. In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can choose how cookies are used when you browse using Chrome
More information https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click on ‘Security’
3. To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
4. To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
More information https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=en_US
What kind of cookies are used on this website, what are they used for and how long they stay active.
||System cookie, used to keep the user session up
||until you close the Browser
||Hides the cookie banner
||active 1 year
||Contains the session of the visitor
||active 11 months
||Used to identify users
||active 2 years
||Used to create tracker objects
||active 10 minutes
||Used to create tracker objects
||active 10 minutes